Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The "Pieces: In My Own Voice" Project

The Pieces:In My Own Voice Project is an effort to encourage those who are battling mental illness to step out of the darkness and help us drive down the stigma and negativity that has kept these illnesses in the dark for so long. 
To join us, upload your video to youtube.com or any other video hosting site and post the link here. Add your voice to ours as we start conversations about mental health.

Here is the script available for use when making your video: 
"Hi, my name is (insert name) and I live with the most stigmatizing illness, Mental Illness. I am in recovery from (insert diagnosis). But, I am here to tell you Recovery is Possible, Recovery Happens!  I am a Survivor! Lets start a conversation."






No comments:

Post a Comment